In recognition of their commitment to the iCONECT XERA eDiscovery software platform, and their partnership with iCONECT, LOGICFORCE has invited Ian Campbell, our CEO, to speak at this year's NASHTECH Conference. The one day event, held (as the name indicates) in Nashville, Tennesse on October 6th, will cover topics for outside counsel, in house legal, IT and legal executives:
- Unveiling of New Law Firm Cyber Security Scorecard
- How Corporate Legal Is Selecting Outside Counsel
- Preparing A Cybercrime Incident Response Plan
- How To Reduce Big-Data-Costs In eDiscovery Today
- How To Win My Business: An In-House Legal Leader Speaks
- How To Make Technology An Enabler Of Law Firm Growth
- Will Your Business Partners Get You Fired?
- Is Law Firm Growth Possible In Today’s Competitive Business Climate?
- How the Internet of Things Is Changing Litigation
- Bill and Phil Tech Trunk Show 2017
"LogicForce is a two-time iCONECT XERA Platinum Partner awardee and we are happy to support their educational conference," says Ian. "It will be an honor to sit on a panel with former US District Judge, Shira Sheindlin. Her ruling in the Zubulake case initiated the discussion about data preservation in eDiscovery in earnest."
You can get more information about the conference here: http://www.nashtechconference.com/.
The Platinum partner award LOGICFORCE received recognizes the company's delivery of exemplary user experience and customer support, along with their contribution to product vision and joint marketing of the iCONECT-XERA eDiscovery software. Additionally, LOGICFORCE met requirements for product knowledge, administrator certifications, size of installation and duration of the partnership.
Find out more about LOGICFORCE here: LOGICFORCE partner page.